- Alco Systems Sweden AB provides a cloud-based platform that enables diagnosis, care and after-care of remote dependencies.
- The website is provided by Alco Systems Sweden AB, org. no: 506821, address: Molnbackavägen 1, 17771 Järfälla, Sweden by email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You access most of our website without registering your personal information with us. Some parts of the Website require that you provide some information about yourself, such as the page where you can request a demonstration of our services.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Last revised: 2019-02-28
Table of Contents
- Our principles
- Personal information we collect
- How and why we use your personal data
- When and how we share information with others
- Your rights
- Data storage
- Questions, concerns and complaints
- Change History
The website is provided by Alco Systems Sweden AB, org. no: 506821, address: Molnbackavägen 1, 17771 Järfälla, Sweden, with email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Our principles
We will do our best to ensure that your privacy and your personal data are protected. This means that we follow the following principles.
- We will ensure that we have appropriate and adequate security measures in place to protect your information.
- We will ensure that every outside partner we work with, which processes your personal data, has appropriate and adequate security measures in place.
- We will respect your privacy, and we will only collect and process your personal information when necessary to provide our services, when necessary to fulfill our legitimate interests or our legal obligations.
- We will be clear about what information we collect about you and how we use it.
- We will use personal information only for the purposes for which they were collected, and we will ensure that the deletion of the information is done in a safe manner.
3. Personal information we collect
Collection of personal data
When you contact us to ask us to offer you a demo of IBAC, we will ask you to provide your first and last name, your e-mail address, your mobile phone number, and from which organization / municipality / company you contact us.
When you use our website we will also collect and save your IP address and some information about your surfing behavior on our website. For more information about which cookies we use and why, please visit cookies on alcosystems.com
Our processing of your personal data is based on specifically expressed purposes, which you will find below in section 4.
We do not resell your personal information to anyone and we only share them with our service partners who help us maintain our website and provide our services. Read more about this below in section 5.
Your communication with Alco Systems Sweden AB
If you communicate with us via e-mail, mail, or any other form of communication, we may be able to save this correspondence as well as information (such as name, e-mail address, contact information and all the personal information you provide in the message) and Use it to answer or handle your case. If you want Alco System Sweden AB to delete the information you provide us in this way, please contact email@example.com.
If you do not want to share your personal information
The necessary processing of your personal data for the purposes explained in this Policy is a prerequisite for you to be able to navigate on our website or for you to be able to access the services we offer via our website. If you do not share these personal data, you will not be able to order demos from us, for example, and you will not be able to navigate on our website.
4. How and why we process your personal data
AL primarily deals with your personal data in order to ensure that our Website works quickly and easily, and to be able to offer you the services you can access via our Website, such as ordering demos, or downloading financial reports and documents.
See below for a more detailed description
Make sure our website works quickly and easily. We use strictly necessary cookies to enable you to navigate web pages and use the features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide certain features, such as automatically forwarding you to the least busy server. You will not be able to turn off these cookies, as they are needed for the website to work. For more information about which cookies we use and why, please visit cookies on alcosystems.com.
Able to provide you demo versions of our service and products. Through our website, you as a healthcare provider can order a demo version of our services and products. In order to easily and securely provide you with what you need, we will ask you to provide your first and last name, your email address, your mobile phone number, and from which organization / municipality / company you contact us. We use this information to deliver and administer your order, and to be able to contact you with the necessary information about the order.
Analysis, development and entertainment of the website: We may save IP addresses and surfing behavior from our visitors in order to diagnose problems with our servers, keep the website updated, analyze user trends, etc. You can deactivate these types of cookies. For more information about which cookies we use and why, please visit cookies on alcosystems.com.
Communication. As mentioned above under this section, we may treat the personal data you provide when you contact us. We will save the information you provide to the extent this is needed to answer or handle your case.
Other Purposes: If we plan to process personal data in any way that is not in line with this Policy, we will inform you of this, and where required by law, request new approval or consent before the new treatment begins.
5. When and how we share information with others
It may sometimes be necessary for us to share your information with companies that perform services on our behalf (such as hosting our servers or providing support services) so that we can provide you with our services.
In cases where we share information about you with others, we have ensured that these companies comply with our data protection requirements and they are not allowed to use personal data they receive for any other purpose.
We may change server location within the EU. This should then be done with relevant security measures to ensure that your personal data is still handled correctly, and in accordance with relevant law and this Policy.
Finally, we may need to disclose or save your information when we consider it necessary to:
- Be able to follow the law, legal process, government decision or court order and provide information to the police and other competent authorities;
- Protect our customers, for example, to prevent spam or fraud attempts, or to facilitate the prevention of death or serious injury.
- Manage and maintain the security of our products, including preventing or stopping an attack on our systems or networks.
6. Your rights
We follow current data protection laws in the European Union, which, where applicable, include the following rights:
- You have the right to request a registry extract (as defined in the legislation) free of charge and access to a copy of your personal data and request a correction and, in certain circumstances, to delete your personal data.
- You have the right to request limitation and oppose the processing of your personal data that is due to our legitimate interests.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority. The Data Inspectorate is the authority in Sweden that supervises how we as a company comply with the legislation.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you are entitled at any time to withdraw your consent for future processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we hand over your personal data to another organization that is responsible for processing your personal data (personal data controller) in cases where our right to process your personal data is based on either your consent or the fulfillment of an agreement with you.
You will have reasonable access to your personal information at no extra cost if you request this via firstname.lastname@example.org. If we cannot give you access within a reasonable time frame, Alco Systems Sweden will give you a date for when information can be provided. If such access is denied, we at Alco Systems Sweden AB will explain to you why it is denied.
When we process your information, we do so with the support of an agreement to provide you with the services you order from us, to operate our business, fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, protect our systems and customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests as described. in sections 3 and 4, or where required, with your consent.
There are no formal requirements for objections, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that if you request that we do not contact you by e-mail, we will keep a copy of that e-mail address in our mailing list to ensure that you do not receive unwanted e-mail mailings.
In order to protect your privacy and the personal information you provide through your use of the Service, we maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. We continuously update and test our safety.
We restrict access to your personal information to employees who need to know the information to provide you with services and offers. In addition, our employees are trained on the importance of privacy and the maintenance of privacy and security. We will take appropriate disciplinary action to ensure that our employees maintain their personal data obligations.
8. Data storage
Personal data handled by Alco Systems Sweden AB can be stored and processed in the region where you live, in Sweden, or in other countries where Alco Systems Sweden AB, its partners, or suppliers are active. We take steps to ensure that information that we collect according to this personal data policy is treated in accordance with the provisions of this policy and according to applicable legislation where the data exists. If we were to transfer your personal data to third countries, that is, outside the EU / EEA, we will enter into agreements and take other measures in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Alco Systems Sweden AB stores your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes that are available to read about section 4. Different types of personal data may therefore be stored for a long time, depending on different criteria.
Criteria that determine the time for how long we store data are, for example:
How long is the personal data needed for us to be able to provide the Service?
This includes, among other things, the information needed to maintain the website’s functions, manage communication with you, or provide you with the services or products you ordered through the website.
Are the personal data judged to be sensitive?
In these situations, there is usually a shorter storage period.
Has Alco Systems Sweden AB legally, contractually or otherwise committed to storing the information? Examples may be mandatory legislation on the retention of information, such as accounting grounds, government orders to preserve information relevant to investigations, or information that must be retained for the purpose of resolving a dispute.
For more information on how we process your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aggregated data: Aggregated data is information that does not have a connection to the person to whom the information once belonged. Aggregated data is therefore not personal data.
This data is collected and processed to monitor and evaluate activity on our website. This means that your information may be collected and then anonymised in a way that means that we can no longer link the information to you. We use this anonymous information for statistics and improvement of the website. Aggregated data will be completely anonymous and does not constitute personal data. They can therefore be stored for a longer time than your personal data.
We will update our Policy when needed to reflect customer feedback and service changes. When the policy is updated, the date of the latest changes
at the top of the policy and the changes are described at the bottom of the page under “CHANGE OF HISTORY”, after which the changes take effect. Where required by law, we will give you clear message by email or similar. We encourage you to regularly visit our website to read the current Policy.
11. Questions, concerns and complaints
If you want to ask questions or have comments about our Policy and our security methods, please contact us at:
Department: Information Security
Address: Molnbackavägen 1, 17771 Järfälla, Sweden.
Phone: +46 73 324 61 21 (weekdays 08:00 – 16:00)